Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's Long Gone

Ok, ok, I know I haven't posted anything in a very long time. Since the week before spring break,to be more specific. It's just that week was so stressful and seemed to take forever that I didn't have much time. Anyways, now that spring break is way over, and I am getting accustomed to the whole 'wake up before noon' school schedule, I can do work again. The break was just way too short. I think we can all agree on that. Before I knew it, it was Monday night, and I still had homework to be finished. That is total procrastination. I am so proud though, because I managed to fill each day with some kind of activity that got me out of the house. For me that is a great accomplishment. If I hadn't tried, I would have spent the majority of my hours sleeping or in front of the tv. I went skating at Ice Palace (the first in a very very long time), went to the beach with my friends and had a potluck, saw "Wild Hogs", went hiking with my dad, and just spent time with my cousins. I almost forgot, I went to the dentist...fun. Now that this week is about finished, I couldn't be any more excited for the weekend. I am in desperate need of sleeping in. Why is it that time just passes by so fast?

No comments: