Friday, March 30, 2007

It's Over Already?

As the third quarter is ending, with only one quarter to go, I ask myself "Where has the time gone?". I can't believe that its the last fourth quarter for the seniors in their high school careers. It's the last months before we all move on to the next steps in our lives. Whether it is becoming a freshmen in high school or becoming one in college. It's the last months of this school year. I always heard that you must cherish every moment, every smile, and every experience, because life is constantly changing and it doesn't stop for a second. I see that now, noticing how fast the years are passing. The thing I will hate the most about leaving this school will be leaving the experiences, the best of times, friends and teachers, and basically my comfort zone. I know things won't be bad, but I will just miss creating memories. Of course there will be memories beyond high school and stuff, but they won't be the same.
Remember that every end is just the beginning. I can't wait to become a senior, but I just know that by this time a year from now, I will be asking myself the very same question that I am now, "Where has the time gone?".

No comments: